Limited edition botanical print - Dreaming from Life Forms series
- Limited edition of 50 prints
- Hand-signed, numbered and titled on front
- Choose from 8x10 or 16x20 inches
- Made from sustainable cotton rag paper
- All materials are 100% archival
- Ready-to-frame in standard size frame
- Arrives in ultra clear poly bag with 2-ply board for archival storage
Affordable, adorable and ready-to-frame! A perfect gift for a nature enthusiast.
Color and detail are superb on this botanical themed print. This print is an archival ultra-high quality giclée printed on thick 100% acid-free watercolor paper with pigment inks rated to last 200 years. All imaging for print preparation, as well as printing, is done by me at the professional print and digital photography studio I work at.
Life Forms is a loosely related series of paintings that all deal with the form of a particular plant and most often relate that form to a color or material. I am most interested in stripping the plant down to only the form in order to reveal its elegant simplicity. While making these artworks, I found that I often developed such an intense relationship with the plant that I could notice day-to-day, or even hour-to-hour changes in its growth or death. Making this work is to me an exercise of living in the moment, and a reminder of the smaller details in life.